Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Aminka's World #33: The Coolest, Craziest Thing I Did All Week! (WARNING: Once Seen, You Cannot Unsee)

Okay, so I have about a million things to do right now, but I just HAD to share this with you guys. Hopefully you're familiar with IGN's START show Cheap Cool Crazy (if not, you should be - it's really fun and always doing creative things that any gamer would love to watch). Welllllll, I somehow let myself get talked into playing a part in this week's episode. It's actually a really hilarious throwback to an old Zelda commercial from the '80s. This is sort of my "acting debut" (if you can call it that, bwaha), and my character is the stereotypical super nerd from that old NES ad. Huge stretch, lolz!

Anyway, this thing is really cool, and we're all pretty proud of it, so take a look and let me know what you think! Oh, did I mention I rap in it? Yeep! XD And just so you can see how "legit" this homage is, first take a look at the original commercial here:

Man, they really don't make 'em like that anymore... and maybe that's for the better. Because if they did, this is what it would look like:

Why do I let myself get talked into these things, lolz? And did any NVC fans catch the voice at the very end of the opening, telling you how your parents can help you hook this thing up (it's the Brapp-inator himself, Brian Altano!). Anyway, hope you enjoyed. If you're interested, Cheap Cool Crazy runs every Friday, and they're always doing awesome stuff like this. ^_^

Talk soon, Koopalings! <3

-Aminka

<(=. ^=)>


Source : ign[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment