Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance -- IGN Answers Your Questions

I've played numerous hours of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I love it -- the combat is superb, the bosses are awesome, and it feels like Metal Gear. What more do you need to know?

No, seriously: What do you need to know? I want to answer your lingering questions about Platinum Games' sequel to Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. If something about Revengeance remains a mystery, let's clarify it.

Ask me anything in the comments section and I'll update this page to answer your questions.

For example, I know I personally wondered:

Will there or will there not be one or more Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles jokes?

You can depend on at least one TMNT joke. Of course it's while you're in a sewer.

How many cyborg sewer gorillas appear in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance?

A lot. There are, like, so many cyborg gorillas in sewers. They will throw your face into that nasty sewer floor if you're not quick to cut off their giant cyborg simian arms.

Ask questions in the comments below. I'll add and answer the best ones right here throughout the day.


Source : ign[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment