Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

AU: Win With G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D

To celebrate the upcoming release of G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D in Australia March 28, we've joined forces with Paramount Pictures to give you the opportunity to win a double-pass to the movie, plus a G.I. Joe branded external hard drive!

To go in the draw to win a double-pass and a hard-drive, simply send your answers to the question below to outreach@ign.com under the subject line 'Joe Competition' with your full name, postal address, and phone number included:

If you could create your own G.I. Joe, what would his name and specialty be, and why?

Those with the most creative answers will win a double-pass and a hard-drive. This competition is available to Australian residents only. One answer per person, please, and feel free to use imagery alongside your entry.

In G.I. JOE: RETALIATION 3D, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.

Only at the movies MARCH 28

GIJoeMovie.com.au

#GIJOE

Facebook.com/GIJOE.AU

© 2013 PPC. © 2013 Hasbro.


Source : ign[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment