Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Avengers 2 to Start Shooting in February 2014

Joss Whedon has revealed that Marvel's The Avengers 2 will start shooting in February 2014, ahead of it's May 2015 release.

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, the director explained that the storyline for the superhero sequel is something he's been thinking about for a long time; so long, in fact, that he actually knew what he wanted to happen in The Avengers 2 before he'd worked out the story for the first one.

"We should start shooting I think in February," he explained. "I didn’t think I was gonna do the second one, but I had an idea for it before I had figured out the first one.

"You go into a movie not assuming that there’s going to be [a sequel]. I did sort of know, well… if they were to come back, I know what’s going to happen and it’s going to be awful!"

It's probably worth pointing out that that last line is said in a very tongue-in-cheek way in the video interview, so there's no need to panic. In terms of what the story for the next movie may be about, nothing's been confirmed, though the director did tell IGN recently that the rumours surrounding a World War Hulk plot were wrong.

Luke Karmali is IGN's UK Junior Editor. You too can revel in mediocrity by following him on IGN and on Twitter.


Source : ign[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment